Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Cheryl Cole tweets congratulations as Nadine Coyle of 'Girls Aloud' gives birth

Irish beauty Nadine took to Twitter on Monday night to announce her happy news

Congrats, Nadine!

Girls Aloud singer Nadine Coyle has given birth to a baby girl.

The Irish beauty took to Twitter on Monday night to announce her happy news.
"I am overjoyed to let you know our little girl is here. She is amazing! I love being a mammy & will fill you all in soon. Love Nadine Xx" she tweeted.

And her Girls Aloud bandmate Cheryl Cole was quick to send her congratulations.
"It is OFFICIAL!! There is a baby Aloud!!!!!! Congratulations @nadinecoylenow & Jason so amazing!!!" she tweeted.

 
I am overjoyed to let you know our little girl is here. She is amazing! I love being a mammy & will fill you all in soon. Love Nadine Xx
@NadineCoyleNow congratulations to you both!!! So happy she is here safe and sound. Can't believe you're a mummy 👶🍼🎉



Strictly star Kimberly Walsh tweeted soon after.
"@Nadinecoylenow congratulations to you both!!! So happy she is here safe and sound. Can't believe you're a mummy," she wrote.

Derry-born Nadine, 28, is the first band member to have a child and announced she was expecting via Instagram in August

Speaking to 3AM at the Animal Hero Awards back in November, fellow Alouder Sarah Harding revealed Nadine was already sick of her pregnancy.

“Nadine's getting sick of it!” she told us.
“I know she's knackered.”
 
Congrats Nadine!


#mirror.co.uk/3am

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd be interested in a blog link exchange.
    My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled Never Give Away Your Manliness In Exchange For A Girl’s Approval

    I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Us Your Views